Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Bread and Butter

Oh so bad! It's work time again.
I got so many pending tasks.
I'm not sure if I can make it on the deadline.
But I remain positive.
Yet, I can not deny the fact that
It makes me tired, stressed and exhausted.

My consolation?
I get paid in every report I make.
I get paid in every project I recommend.
I get paid in every day of my work.

Though the pay is not that big
At least I am paid.

And because of the pay,
I get to buy things I need.
I get to help people in need.
I get to save a little for myself.
I get to eat the foods I like.
I get my bread and butter all the time!

Hence, a little sacrifice will do
To stick with the work I do.
Unless, I am willing to give it up.
And just stay in a corner of my house
Waiting for heaven to shower the grace
Until I lay my body in bed
With butterflies in my stomach
Happy, Merry and Gay!

No comments: